Service And Advice
We are the adhesive experts!
H.B. Fuller adhesives for manufacturing filters
Industrial filters have many uses within pharmaceutical, food and beverage, cosmetic, automotive, manufacturing, and chemical markets. From air to hydraulic filtration and everything else in-between. We offer a range of water based, hot melt and HMMC (PUR) reactive adhesives for filter assembly covering this expansive and challenging industry.
Why choose H.B. Fuller adhesives?
- Very good adhesion to Filter Media and/or Frame materials
- Different viscosities for all common application systems
- Different pot life / curing time available
- Suitable for manual and automated application
- Free of solvents
- Long term heat resistant up to 80°C
- Good ageing resistance
- Range of Water based, Hot melt and HMMC (PUR) reactive adhesives
Pleating and framing with Hot melt adhesives:
- Heat resistance 80°C for standard air filtration
- Heat resistance up to 135°C for special filters
- Low shrinkage for pleating adhesives
1C and 2C PU Adhesives:
- Short cycle times
- Adhesion to all common types of filter material
- Adhesion to metals, wooden materials, plastics
HMMC (PUR) reactive hot melt adhesives for special filters:
- Heat resistance up to 150°C
- Excellent moisture and aging stability
- High final bond strength
- Excellent water resistance
- Produces tight joints
- High initial strength
- Chemical cross-linking, forms an insoluble, thermoset film
We also offer a range of hot melt glue guns, glue sticks and slugs manufactured by:
EVA, Acrylic, Polyolefin and Polyamide adhesives
12mm, 15mm and 43mm formulations
Hand or pneumatic applicators
Tecbond adhesives are made in the UK
If you have an adhesion problem, don’t come unstuck – talk to the glue experts!
Posted in: H.B. Fuller
Give us a call on 0161 627 1001
Dont forget to share your photos
with us on Facebook and Twitter!