CT1 Sealant and Adhesive
CT1 Sealant and Adhesive
The ultimate solution for internal and external sealing and bonding
- Full cure time: 24hrs - 6mm / 48hrs - 7/12mm
- Shelf life: 12 months, even when opened !
- Shrinkage: None
- Skin cure time: 8 minutes
- Thermal Stability: -40ºC till + 120ºC Peak: 155ºC max. 30min.
CT1 Sealant and Adhesive - The One Stop Product for all Sealing and Bonding
CT1 is a construction adhesive that will never shrink or crack and it can be structured and painted with any type of paint. When applying conventional sealants the surfaces have to be dry. As a sealant, CT1 can be applied onto wet surfaces, even underwater. It is also the perfect product to seal baths and showers, windows, doors, roofs, gutters, virtually anything. Available in a range of colours, simply select from the drop down menu: Clear, Black, Brown, Grey, White, Silver, Oak, Blue, Beige and now Anthracite Grey !
It is the only product on the market that is 100% ecologically compliant. As an adhesive, CT1 will create a formidable bond between virtually any materials also acting as a construction adhesive that will successfully bond all metals, glass, mirror, fibreglass, plastics, and stone, concrete, the list is endless. For best adhesion results, if possible apply/spray small amount of water to one surface.
The adhesive to use for different materials is CT1. CT1 is a unique hybrid polymer with no solvents in its chemical makeup. It can be used in wet conditions and can be applied even underwater. The adhesive to use for a multitude of applications is CT1, creating a permanent bond that will resist extreme loads, pressure and tensile strain.
CT1 will successfully bond:
- Metals (including lead)
- All Woods
- Plastics (excluding Polypropylene)
- Most Stones (without staining)
- Most Synthetic Materials
Unique adhesion on virtually any material in most applications without the need for additional fixings. CT1 is the ultimate solution for interior and exterior bonding and sealing.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Prevents fungal growth
- UV resistant
- Excellent resistance to vibration
- Food safe - conforms to ISEGA Standards
- Works in wet or dry conditions, even under water!
- Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs
- Can be used in all salt-water environments
- Does not shrink
- Can be painted
- Contains no solvents
- No isocyanates
- Unique flexibility
- Environmentally compliant
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials
- Clear, Black, Brown, Grey, White, Silver, Oak, Blue, Beige and now Anthracite Grey
CT1 RAL colour match. Please note these are not exact matches, to be used as a guideline!
Anthracite Grey RAL 7015
Beige RAL 1013
Black RAL 9004
Blue RAL 5015
Brown RAL 8011
Grey RAL 7040
Oak RAL 8001
Silver RAL 9022
White RAL 9003
|Full cure time||24hrs - 6mm / 48hrs - 7/12mm|
|Shelf life||12 months, even when opened !|
|Skin cure time||8 minutes|
|Thermal Stability||-40ºC till + 120ºC Peak: 155ºC max. 30min.|
|Colour||Clear, Brown, Black, White, Grey, Silver, Oak, Blue, Beige and Anthracite Grey|