Fast full overlap carton sealing. 1 hole nozzle
Valve type: Ball & Seat
PLEASE NOTE: Do not fit or change nozzles unless the gun is hot.
Quick guide to changing the nozzle:
- Insert a glue stick and turn the tool on
- Allow approx. 30 seconds to 1 minute to heat up (this is to make sure that any residue adhesive on the nozzle thread is softened priory to removing the nozzle to prevent shearing of the aluminium nozzle thread
- Remove the silicone nozzle shroud
- Using the star shape on the base stand remove the old nozzle
- Old nozzle off / new nozzle on
- Replace silicone nozzle shroud
- Always wear suitable protective gloves when changing the nozzle
- Always replace damaged or worn nozzles!
Video shows changing the nozzle on a Tec 305 glue gun, principle applies to all Tec glue guns
Using fine nozzles: Nozzles with a reduced orifice (less than the standard 2mm orifice) need to be used with care. You cannot force glue out of these nozzles, they are designed for delicate, precision gluing and applying a fine amount of glue. If you need glue fast, stay with the standard 2mm orifice nozzle !
Use Gard EV60 or Melt-o-Clean to clean the nozzle and glue gun.