TEC 805 15mm Industrial Glue Gun
Tec 805-15 is a professional, low cost, high-output, all-electric, mid-range glue gun. It offers outstanding value and performance for a gun of this size.
Tec 805-15 dispenses 15mm x 300mm high performance Tecbond glue sticks and can dispense 30% more molten glue from each trigger pull compared to similar sized 12mm glue guns. It holds nearly 60% more glue so you need to reload less often. The new Tec 805-15 is a professional, low cost, high-output, all-electric, mid-range glue gun. It offers outstanding value and performance for a gun.
- Economic design.
- Fast heat-up time of only 3 minutes from cold.
- High glue output of over 2 kilos per hour.
- Narrow profile aids visibility, allowing molten glue to be placed with high accuracy.
- Runs on most voltages from 110V to 240V.
- Adjustable full-hand lever trigger for optimum comfort.
- Multifunctional detachable base stand which includes a nozzle wrench and stores the trigger-stop adjustment screw.
- Illuminated ON/OFF switch.
- Designed to use standard 15mm Tecbond high performance, hotmelt glue sticks.
- The Tec 805-15 is built to comply with worldwide industrial and electrical safety standards.
Using non Tecbond glue sticks in this glue gun may cause dripping! Further details click here
Details of the Tec applicator warranty - Click Here
Full Specification Show
- UK Warranty: UK 12 months warranty when used with Tecbond glue sticks
- Voltage: 110-240v UK standard 3 pin plug fitted
- Hotmelt Gun: 190°C
- Lowmelt Gun: 130°C
- Melt Rate: 1.8kg/hr
- Wattage: 250 Watt
- Heater: PTC
- Temp Control: Self-regulating heater
- Power Cable: 2m
- Weight: 450g