TEC 820 15mm Glue Gun
Created to suit a range of applications, the Tec 820-15 comes with a built-in temperature control that can be easily adjusted to accommodate a range of glue formulations, from low melt options to high temperature polyamides.
Tec 820-15 uses Tecbond 15mm diameter glue sticks offering a range of advantages over a 12mm alternative, including achieving an increased output of 30% more molten glue per trigger pull, and holding up to 60% more glue.
- Highly efficient melt chamber gives a fast heat-up time of only 2-3 minutes.
- High glue output of up to 2.5 kilos per hour dependent on formulation.
- Thin profile gun body with extended nozzle tip to improve visibility, allowing accurate glue placement.
- Adjustable full-hand lever trigger and soft-feel grip for optimum comfort.
- Detachable base stand incorporating a nozzle wrench and storing the thermostat adjustment tool.
- Illuminated on/off switch.
- Tec 820-15 complies with worldwide industrial and electrical safety standards.
- Designed to use 15mm Tecbond high performance hot melt glue sticks.
Using non Tecbond glue sticks in this glue gun may cause dripping! Further details click here
Details of the Tec applicator warranty - Click Here
Full Specification Show
- UK Warranty: UK 12 months warranty when used with Tecbond glue sticks
- Voltage: 110 or 240 Volt
- Hotmelt Gun: Adjustable 195°C
- Lowmelt Gun: Adjustable 130°C
- Melt Rate: 2.5kg/hr
- Wattage: 250 Watt
- Heater: Cartridge
- Temp Control: User adjustable thermostat
- Power Cable: 2m
- Weight: 500g