6mm wide flat orifice, 30mm extension nozzle. The Complete Nozzle includes the ANZ099 and ANZ020 end cap.
Valve type: Ball & Seat
Material: Steel / Copper
PLEASE NOTE: Do not fit or change nozzles unless the gun is hot. Using fine nozzles: nozzles with a reduced orifice (less than the standard 2mm orifice) need to be used with care. You cannot force glue out of these nozzles, they are designed for delicate, precision gluing and applying a fine amount of glue. If you need glue fast, stay with the standard 2mm orifice nozzle !
Quick guide to changing the nozzle:
- Insert a glue stick and turn the tool on
- Allow approx. 30 seconds to 1 minute to heat up (this is to make sure that any residue adhesive on the nozzle thread is softened priory to removing the nozzle to prevent shearing of the aluminium nozzle thread
- Remove the silicone nozzle shroud
- Using the star shape on the base stand remove the old nozzle
- Old nozzle off / new nozzle on
- Replace silicone nozzle shroud
- Always wear suitable protective gloves when changing the nozzle
- Always replace damaged or worn nozzles!
Video shows changing the nozzle on a Tec 305 glue gun, principle applies to all Tec glue guns
Use Gard EV60 or Melt-o-Clean to clean the nozzle and glue gun.
FilipK (verified owner) –
A bit pricey and a little glue leeks out of the joint between the brass and aluminium.
Other than that, a very useful tool!
Chris Witham (verified owner) –
Once again, great advice freely given and speedy delivery. These guys have got it sorted, in a crowded market place you need to be a bit special, and they are.
Terrence Shapland (verified owner) –
Delivers a nice even flow and I will probably leave it in-situ. It would be nice if the original purchase gave the choice of nozzle instead of having to discard the one supplied. The added length of the nozzle makes it easier to get an even straight line of glue.
Keith (verified owner) –
Used the gun for the first time today with a 6mm nozel and cut the time it would have normally taken me by half
It laid down as little or as much as I needed and the glue is perfect for
my work, just enough cure time and a solid joint. Would recommend anyone
needing a hot glue gun to get one of these don’t bother with any you get at the hobby shops or DIY stores
David Winter (verified owner) –
The nozzle provides a nice even layer of glue from our 305 gun. We have run several different types and viscosity of glue through it with a consistent results each time.