MatrX Adhesives and the Dot Shot™ Pro
MatrX, the innovative micro-dot adhesive pattern from Glue Dots™ International, provides effective, continuous coverage on almost any substrate. A cleaner, easy-to-use alternative to transfer tapes, double-sided tapes, and liquid glues, MatrX is designed with endless benefits for a variety of industrial applications.
MatrX adhesives are intended to be applied using the Dot Shot Pro handheld applicator. The newly improved unit features specially designed nose rollers that allow for optimal performance with both MatrX and standard Glue Dots products. The ergonomic, triggerless design of the Dot Shot Pro provides fast and easy application resulting in increased productivity.
Benefits of MatrX™
Easy To Use
Apply MatrX™ with the improved easy loading, triggerless, Dot Shot™ Pro. MatrX™ adhesives are versatile and ideal for countless projects. Below are some of the most common uses of MatrX™.
• Point of Purchase Display Assembly
• Adhering Matting in Picture Frames
• Sealing and Re-Sealing Food & Beverage Cartons
• Building (Gluing) Pocket/Presentation Folders
• Make a Non-adhesive Product, Adhesive
• Assembling Sample Books
• Securing Items Prior to Shrink-wrapping
• A Third Hand Fix
• Sign & Display Manufacturing
• Securing Items Within Clamshells
• Joining Sheeting, Films, Liners, Papers etc…
• Mounting Lightweight Trims, Boards, Items
You will need a Dot Shot™ Pro Applicator to apply these glue dots.
Will Wallace (verified owner) –
Can you delivery to Ullapool, Highlands, looking for 40 rolls?
Thank you, Will……………………Yes we do and it’s carriage paid for 40 rolls. Two day delivery service to the Highlands, Gluegunsdirect Team
Martin McCauley (verified owner) –
Great glue applicator very easy to use and easy positioning of the glue spots. This item has a multitude of uses/applications.