Precision nozzle, 1.25mm orifice and 5mm extension
Valve type: Oiler
Please Note: Do not fit or change nozzles unless the glue gun is hot ! Using fine nozzles: nozzles with a reduced orifice (less than the standard 2mm orifice) need to be used with care. You cannot force glue out of these nozzles, they are designed for delicate, precision gluing and applying a fine amount of glue. If you need glue fast, stay with the standard 2mm orifice nozzle !
Quick guide to changing the nozzle:
- Insert a glue stick and turn the tool on
- Allow approx. 30 seconds to 1 minute to heat up (this is to make sure that any residue adhesive on the nozzle thread is softened priory to removing the nozzle to prevent shearing of the aluminium nozzle thread
- Remove the silicone nozzle shroud
- Using the star shape on the base stand remove the old nozzle
- Old nozzle off / new nozzle on
- Replace silicone nozzle shroud
- Always wear suitable protective gloves when changing the nozzle
- Always replace damaged or worn nozzles!
Video shows changing the nozzle on a Tec 305 glue gun, principle applies to all Tec glue guns
Use Gard EV60 or Melt-o-Clean to clean the nozzle and glue gun.
Sue Scott (verified owner) –
Great for craft use! Lovely small nozzle for delicate items.
THSmith (verified owner) –
Brilliant nozzle which I use all the time as all my work need precision when gluing on. Only lost one star because it’s quite delicate and if you knock the gun over, it can squash easily due to it being copper. However,its fairly cheap to replace
Christine (verified owner) –
great but would be better if nozzle was longer
Ann Ashmore (verified owner) –
This nozzle has changed my life! No sticky mess as I can add the tiniest amount of glue in just tge right place. Brilliant
Shirley (verified owner) –
Precision nozzle is great. No more nasty blobs of glue on my projects.
Judithw (verified owner) –
well made nozzle, just what I needed. Works great with clear glue sticks
P Naylor (verified owner) –
This is excellent for styrofoam model building when used with my TEC305 low temp glue gun. Hardly any stringing and virtually no "squeeze-out" when assembling parts.