AQUENCE PU 300 N is a one-component PU-adhesive for assembly.
- General assembly work
- Joint gluing in the workshop and at the building site
- Suitable for bonding of wood, even lacquered
- (window, shutter and doors)
- Gluing of cork, HPL, cement fiber boards and hard foams to wooden
- materials, iron sheets, ceramics, cement floors, etc.
- Please note: For outdoor application the glued wooden parts should be coated with a weatherproof lacquer, if exposed to sunshine and rain
- Moisture curing one-component polyurethane adhesive
- Without solvent and water
- Short open time
- Cross-links chemically forming a thermoset joint
- High water resistance in compliance with D4 as per EN 204
- High heat resistance, tested according to WATT 91 = DIN EN 14257
- Good chemical resistance (to weak acids, alkalines and most solvents)
- Excellent bond strength with coniferous woods, limited bond strength with hardwoods (e. g. oak, beech)
Solids Content ~100 %
Viscosity, Epprecht ~9,000 to 14,000 mPas
(medium viscosity, good flow properties)
One sided application with spatula, application weight 100 – 200 g/m², pressure min. 0.5 N/mm².