Kenyon D3 PVA
Kenyon D3 PVA
High Performance D3 PVA
- Technology: PVAc Dispersion
- Product Type: D3 PVAc Adhesive
- Application: Window Manufacturing, Flat Lamination, Furniture & Door Production, General Assembly
- Appearence: White, transparent after drying
Kenyon D3 PVA for general joinery, frame assembly, laminating doors and similar constructions, surface bonding of HPL/CPL in short cycle presses, carcase and assembly gluing, bonding joints in boards and block gluing of softwoods and chipboard as well as hardwoods.
Kenyon D3 PVA has been formulated for window manufacturing, flat lamination, furniture production, parquet flooring, door production and solid wood bonding.
• Available in 1 kilo, 5 kilo, 25 kilo pails and 1100 kilo IBC containers from stock
Kenyon D3 PVA includes a UV tracer allowing a close monitoring of the adhesive application to the substrate
* excellent water resistance
* sets very quickly
* if heat is applied, you can shorten the pressing time
* the bonded joints are characterised by a good high temperature resistance
Storage Conditions: Store Kenyon D3 PVA away from frost in tightly closed original containers between +5°C and +35°C.
Please read the MSDS (SDS) and TDS data prior to use
|Product Type||D3 PVAc Adhesive|
|Application||Window Manufacturing, Flat Lamination, Furniture & Door Production, General Assembly|
|Appearence||White, transparent after drying|