AQUENCE WL 041/1 is a fast-setting D2 glue for surface bonding and assembly.
- Gluing solid wood
- Gluing of block board cores and composed solid wood panels
- Assembly and carcass gluing
- Dowel insertion as well as mortice and tenon gluing
- Gluing of laminate sheets (CPL/HPL) and veneer to chipboard, block board and the like
- Edge banding of veneer, solid and HPL edges in stationary presses, either cold or using heating elements
- Medium viscosity
- Very short setting time
- Gap filling
- Gives tough-elastic glue joints
- Workable glue joints
- Highest bonding strength with wood and furniture gluing
- High moisture resistance in compliance with D2 as per EN 204
- High water resistance by adding of cross-linker AQUENCE CATALYST R 397 = Durability class D3 as per EN 204
Store in the original tighly closed container in a cool, dry
place away from frost.
Stir well before use.
Storage life up to 12 months.
In general AQUENCE WL 041/1 is a D2 glue which can be upgrades to D3 acc. to EN 204 when adding 1 % of cross-linker AQUENCE Catalyst R 397. Glue and crosslinker should be mixed well and used within approx. 7 hours (pot life). The setting and pressure times of the glue/cross-linker mixture are – depending on the added
amount of cross-linker about 2-3 min longer than AQUENCE WL 041/1 glue without cross-linker.