AQUENCE DL 1040 is a one-component D4 dispersion for assembly.
- Bonds where increased water resistance and heat resistance is required
- Solid wood bonding
- Gluing of block board cores and composed solid wood panels
- Doors and stairs
- Windows, window scantlings, composite window elements
- Medium viscosity
- Fast setting
- Gap filling
- Gives transparent, tough-elastic glue joint
- One-component D4 adhesive
Store in the original tighly closed container in a cool, dry
place away from frost.
Stir well before use.
Storage life up to 12 months.
The working temperature of the workpiece and glue should be at least +10°C. Ensure that the parts to be bonded are close fitting and free of dust and grease. For more information about processing pls see our technical data sheet.