AQUENCE KL 072 is a D3 dispersion for assembly and surface lamination.
- Bonds where increased water resistance is required
- Solid wood bonding
- Gluing of block board cores and composed solid wood panels
- Doors and stairs
- Window scantlings, composite window elements
- Fleece-backing and veneering
- Suitable for solid wood bonding in HF-presses
- Medium viscosity
- Fast setting
- Long open time
- Gap filling
- Gives transparent, tough-elastic glue joint
- High water resistance
• one component = Durability class D3 as per EN 204
• plus cross-linker AQUENCE CATALYST R 397 ( 5 % ) =
Durability class D4 as per EN 204
Store in the original tighly closed container in a cool, dry
place away from frost.
Stir well before use.
Storage life up to 12 months.