Contact Premium Starter Kit ( Gun & Hose )
Tuskbond premium starter kit comprises of 1x Premium spray gun made with a robust aluminium-alloy body an...
Tuskbond Braided Hose
Features Required for Use With Sprayable PU Moisture Resistan...
Tuskbond Canister Cleaning Kit: Adapter + 12x 500ml GC22
Specially designed to simplify the process of cleaning out products from canister hoses and guns after use.
The Canister Cleaning Kit is specially designed to simplify the process of cleaning out products from can...
Tuskbond Economy Spray Gun
Tuskbond have been a renowned manufacturer and supplier of sprayable adhesives and accessories for over 1...
Tuskbond EPDM Contact Adhesive
Specially designed for the bonding of EPDM membrane to a variety of surfaces.
Tuskbond EPDM Roofing Contact Adhesive has been specially designed for the bonding of EPDM membrane to a ...
Tuskbond EPDM NC Contact Adhesive
Non chlorinated adhesive for the bonding of EPDM membrane to a variety of surfaces.
Tuskbond EPDM Roofing Contact Adhesive NC is a sprayable contact adhesive specifically designed for the b...
Tuskbond EPDM Primer
Designed to increase the adhesion potential of EPDM and other roofing membranes.
Tuskbond EPDM Primer is a quick and easy solution designed to increase the adhesion potential of EPDM and...
Tuskbond FD170 Polystyrene Adhesive
High solids, extremely tacky spray adhesive free from all chlorinated solvents, designed for bonding polystyrene.
Tuskbond FD170 polystyrene adhesive is a high solids, extremely tacky spray adhesive free from all chlori...
Tuskbond Foaming Insulation
A one part, sprayable, foaming polyurethane adhesive for a wide range of insulation materials.
Tuskbond Foaming Insulation Adhesive is a one part, self-contained, sprayable, foaming polyurethane adhes...
Tuskbond G500 Premium High Solids Contact Adhesive
A premium sprayable contact adhesive with extremely high solids content, greatly reducing the risk of low coat weight.
Tuskbond G500 is a premium sprayable contact adhesive with extremely high solids content, greatly reducin...
Showing 1–10 of 36 results
Why Tuskbond products are the way to go….
Why use Tuskbond as opposed to competitor products? Good question, there’s a number of reasons why you should trust Tuskbond:
- Tuskbond were founded in 2003 which means we’re celebrating our 18th year within the industry.
- Tuskbond understand you need adhesives that are fast, accurate and portable ensuring you get the job done properly and efficiently – so that’s what all the Tuskbond products do.
- Unlike the competitors, all Tuskbond adhesives are made using original formulations at the dedicated Tuskbond mixing plant in Nottinghamshire. Tuskbond are incredibly proud that they are able to manufacture their own adhesives, ensuring they have full control over the final products from beginning to end. You ONLY receive the very best.
- Tuskbond monitor the development of all their products from the ideas stage, right through to the manufacturing and filling of products, selecting only the very best raw materials.
- Tuskbond are proud to be versatile – they have adhesives suitable for use in a wide range of industries including: roofing, infusion, flooring, upholstery, joinery and construction.
- The products themselves – Tuskbond adhesives provide excellent coverage and can be used on a variety of surfaces to insulate it from moisture. Whether you’re securing a carpet tile in place or installing insulation. Finding quality adhesives that provide a super-strong bond is no easy task but Tuskbond have you covered.
- Tuskbond non-chlorinated adhesives are designed with the latest solvent technology to reduce toxicity and health hazards.
Kenyon’s are proud to be UK distributors for the full Tuskbond range – have a gluing problem, don’t come unstuck – call: 0161 627 1001 or email: email@example.com