Orifice 2mm and fitted as standard to the TEC 810 and Tec 820 models. Will also fit the Tec 305 and Tec 806 glue guns.
Valve type: Ball & Seat
Previous code: ADJ010
PLEASE NOTE: Do not fit or change nozzles unless the gun is hot.
Quick guide to changing the nozzle:
- Insert a glue stick and turn the tool on
- Allow approx. 30 seconds to 1 minute to heat up (this is to make sure that any residue adhesive on the nozzle thread is softened priory to removing the nozzle to prevent shearing of the aluminium nozzle thread
- Remove the silicone nozzle shroud
- Using the star shape on the base stand remove the old nozzle
- Old nozzle off / new nozzle on
- Replace silicone nozzle shroud
- Always wear suitable protective gloves when changing the nozzle
- Always replace damaged or worn nozzles!
Video shows changing the nozzle on a Tec 305 glue gun, principle applies to all Tec glue guns
Using fine nozzles: Nozzles with a reduced orifice (less than the standard 2mm orifice) need to be used with care. You cannot force glue out of these nozzles, they are designed for delicate, precision gluing and applying a fine amount of glue. If you need glue fast, stay with the standard 2mm orifice nozzle !
Use Gard EV60 or Melt-o-Clean to clean the nozzle and glue gun.
allan (verified owner) –
standard nozzle an easy fit replacement thanks
Allan (verified owner) –
Gun nozzle only thing that wears out on guns they’re easy to replace and returns guns to as new condition