TECHNOMELT KS 922 HIGH-PERFORMANCE EDGE BANDING ADHESIVE
✓ Meet today’s market demand for excellent designed and long-lasting edges on furniture and furniture parts with a barely visible and hard glue line
✓ Produce edges with increased resistance to thermal stress which prevents joints to re-open under exposure to high temperatures (e.g. during transport and export)
✓ Significantly reduce cleaning efforts during manufacturing and produce ready-to-sell workpieces
● Edgebanding as from feedrates of 15 m/min
● Edging material: veneer, melamine, polyester, PVC*, ABS*, PP*, CPL, multi-layer-veneer, solid wood
* Suitability depends on the individual characteristics of the edging material and how it is primed.
● Very high heat resistance
● Very good thermal resistance
● Almost odourless
● Good cold flexibility
● Clean running
● Very good wetting
● Permits smooth surfaces even with very flexible edging materials
● Produces tight joints
● High glue mileage
Storage: Shelf life of at least 1 year if stored in a cool and dry place. Classification: Please refer to the corresponding safety data sheets for details on: Hazardous Information, Transport Regulations, Safety Regulation and before operators use this product.
There are no reviews yet.