Unfilled edge banding hotmelt based on EVA in granular shape for automatic edge banding machines.
- Edge banding as from feedrates of 12 m/min throughfeed machines
- Edging material: solid wood, veneer, melamine, polyester,
- HPL*, PVC*, ABS*, PP*
- Softforming even with difficult-to-bond profiles
- Suitable for processing centres (BAZ) with direct application
*Suitability depends on the individual characteristics of the edging material and how it is primed
- Medium viscosity
- Universal hotmelt adhesive
- Very good thermal resistance
- Produces tight joints virtually not visible
- Very high heat resistance
- High glue mileage
- Very good wetting
- Permits smooth surfaces even with very flexible edging materials
- High final bond strength
Recommended working temperature
in the melting container 180 to 200°C
at the application roller 190 to 200°C
Heat resistance ~90°C
Tested with 0.6 mm oak veneer using the Henkel method of increasing temperature.
Store in the original tightly closed packaging in a cool, dry
Shelf-life (in unopened original packaging), years 2
There are no reviews yet.