The legislation according to REACH regarding the handling of diisocyanates will change on 24th August 2023. You will need to inform and train your operators using PUR Hot melts or switch to Micro Emissions (ME) PUR Read more
Hotmelt based on polyurethane in cartridges for straight edge banding in HOLZ-HER edge banding machines.
- Edge banding in HOLZ-HER cartridge equipment as from feed rates of 10 m/min
- Edging material: solid wood, veneer, melamine, polyester, HPL*, PVC*, ABS*, PP*
*Suitability depends on the individual characteristics of the edging material and how it is primed. In case of thick edges pre-tests should be carried out for suitability.
- Reactive hotmelt adhesive system based on polyurethane Fast setting
- High initial strength
- Chemical cross-linking within few days
- Forms an insoluble, thermoset film
- Very high heat resistance (> 150°C) and cold flexibility
- Excellent water resistance
- Produces tight joints
Store in the original tightly closed container in a cool, dry
Shelf-life (in unopened original packaging), months 9
Recommended working temperature 150°C
Since the product will cure when it is exposed to moisture, storage and application must be done under dry conditions. For this reason, the product is delivered in airtight containers.
Flushing the system with TECHNOMELT PUR CLEANER 2 periodically or prior to changing to an alternative reactive hotmelt will reduce internal build-up of adhesive residue.