Tuskbond Citrus Cleaner
Tuskbond Citrus Cleaner 500ml Spray is powerful. high performance, cleaning solvent, consisting of n...
Tuskbond FD170 Polystyrene Adhesive
High solids, extremely tacky spray adhesive free from all chlorinated solvents, designed for bonding polystyrene.
Tuskbond FD170 polystyrene adhesive is a high solids, extremely tacky spray adhesive free from all chlori...
Tuskbond G500 Premium High Solids Contact Adhesive
A premium sprayable contact adhesive with extremely high solids content, greatly reducing the risk of low coat weight.
Tuskbond G500 is a premium sprayable contact adhesive with extremely high solids content, greatly reducin...
Tuskbond HD20 500ml Multipurpose Spray Adhesive
Fast and easy multipurpose spray adhesive that will bond to most substrates.
Tuskbond HD20 Multipurpose Spray Adhesive is a fast and easy multipurpose spray adhesive that will bond t...
Tuskbond HH550 High Heat Multipurpose Sprayable Adhesive
High heat sprayable contact adhesive with heat resistance over 105˚C.
Tuskbond HH550 is a high heat sprayable contact adhesive with heat resistance over 105˚C. Deve...
Tuskbond NC501 Premium Non Chlorinated Contact Adhesive
A premium non-chlorinated contact adhesive with extremely high solids content, greatly reducing the risk of low coat weight.
Tuskbond NC501 is a premium non-chlorinated contact adhesive with extremely high solids content, greatly red...
Tuskbond ONE Multipurpose Sprayable Contact Adhesive
Fast drying contact adhesive with a good heat resistance and class 0 fire rating, suitable for bonding a wide variety of products.
Tuskbond ONE Multipurpose Sprayable Contact Adhesive Tuskbond ONE is a low odour, fast drying c...
Tuskbond XPRO The Next Generation of Contact Adhesive
Contact adhesive which uses the latest solvent technology for minimal toxicity, meaning low hazard to human health
Tuskbond XPR0 uses the latest solvent technology for minimal toxicity, meaning low hazard to human health...
Showing all 8 results
Why Tuskbond products are the way to go….
Why use Tuskbond as opposed to competitor products? Good question, there’s a number of reasons why you should trust Tuskbond:
- Tuskbond were founded in 2003 which means we’re celebrating our 18th year within the industry.
- Tuskbond understand you need adhesives that are fast, accurate and portable ensuring you get the job done properly and efficiently – so that’s what all the Tuskbond products do.
- Unlike the competitors, all Tuskbond adhesives are made using original formulations at the dedicated Tuskbond mixing plant in Nottinghamshire. Tuskbond are incredibly proud that they are able to manufacture their own adhesives, ensuring they have full control over the final products from beginning to end. You ONLY receive the very best.
- Tuskbond monitor the development of all their products from the ideas stage, right through to the manufacturing and filling of products, selecting only the very best raw materials.
- Tuskbond are proud to be versatile – they have adhesives suitable for use in a wide range of industries including: roofing, infusion, flooring, upholstery, joinery and construction.
- The products themselves – Tuskbond adhesives provide excellent coverage and can be used on a variety of surfaces to insulate it from moisture. Whether you’re securing a carpet tile in place or installing insulation. Finding quality adhesives that provide a super-strong bond is no easy task but Tuskbond have you covered.
- Tuskbond non-chlorinated adhesives are designed with the latest solvent technology to reduce toxicity and health hazards.
Kenyon’s are proud to be UK distributors for the full Tuskbond range – have a gluing problem, don’t come unstuck – call: 0161 627 1001 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org