Gluegunsdirect.com, a trading website of the Kenyon Group Ltd, has been selling glue sticks and glue guns since 1979. Over the last 34 years we have gained a wealth of knowledge relating to applications where glue sticks and glue guns can be used, along with their advantages and disadvantages.
5 most FAQ to why you should buy your glue sticks, glue guns and glue dots from Glue Guns Direct
1. What do we offer that other sellers don’t? – We pride ourselves on service and quality. Unlike many web based sellers, the products you see on our website are all stocked items, ready for immediate dispatch. Place your order before 4.30pm for NEXT DAY delivery to most areas of the UK Mainland and 2 day service to Ireland, Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Order before 4.30pm for next day delivery
2. How do our prices compare against other sellers? We truly believe that all of our glues are of the highest standards available and pride ourselves in our service and delivery propositions – we will not be beaten on price, service or delivery……… Whilst there may be cheaper alternative glue sticks available on the market, the quality of our glue sticks is second to none, and coupled with our service and delivery propositions we truly believe our packages to be the best value for money.
Click here for Our Price Promise.
3. Is there a difference in quality between Tecbond glue sticks and others on the market? –Yes, all our Tecbond glue sticks are made in the UK to the highest standards and precise tolerance. Making quality Tecbond glue sticks is a surprisingly slow process. Tecbond glue sticks are produced at a rate of 100 kilos per hour for standard grades and for products like the Spray-Tec grades (Tecbond 420, 425, 430 and Cast-Tec 42) these products can take up to 7 days to produce due to the slow curing process of these soft grades. A pallet of, let’s say, Tec 214-12-300 (500 kilos) can take up to 5 hours to produce! Tecbond 12mm glue sticks for example are made to within a tolerance of 11.3 to 11.7mm designed to run smoothly with all 12mm Tec glue guns. With over 40 different formulations, plus custom formulations to choose from, we have your application covered.
Further reading on the importance of glue stick sizes:
Competitor glue sticks
4. Are your delivery times faster than other retailers? – We pride ourselves on offering the largest range of Tec glue guns, Tecbond glue sticks and Glue Dots with the ability to deliver NEXT DAY from stock. If we advertise it, we stock it! We additionally offer timed deliveries – before 10am and before noon – and we even offer a same day service to certain areas! We will make sure you never run out of glue!
Super Fast Delivery
5. Do you have products that other sellers don’t? – Tecbond’s range of adhesives are World leading and offer a range of shaped hot melt adhesives based on EVA, Polyamide, Acrylic, Polyurethane (PUR), Polypropylene and Polyolefin. It’s not surprising that we like to say, What Can We Stick For You or Challenge Us, We Can Bond Anything! To the best of our knowledge no other web based supplier offers the complete range of Tecbond adhesives and glue guns from stock and a range which we believe cannot be matched by our competitors. Unlike many of our competitors, who mainly import grades and therefore offer a limited range, we can formulate a Tecbond glue stick to suit your application and in any size or colour!
Tecbond glue sticks are made in the UK.