Service And Advice
We are the adhesive experts!
Help protect the environment by lowering hazardous formaldehyde emissions
Lowering hazardous formaldehyde emissions with Henkel Aquence KL071/2 D3 PVA adhesive
Help protect the environment with Henkel Aquence KL071/2
Henkel Aquence KL071/2 is formaldehyde free D3 PVA adhesive which helps reduce volatiles, in particular the release of formaldehyde. The requirements for further reducing formaldehyde contents in wood-based components are constantly getting higher and we are pleased to bring Henkel Aquence KL071/2 to the market
It is critical to protect the environment, to reduce the destruction of eco-systems caused by a myriad of anthropogenic activities. Every effect should be made to protect the environment from pollution and other activities that lead to environmental degradation. Importantly, environmental degradation threatens the long-term health of everyone, so start breathing freely and help the environment by changing to Henkel Aquence KL071/2 formaldehyde free D3 PVA adhesive!
Air and water pollution, global warming, smog, acid rain, deforestation, wildfires are just few of the environmental issues that we are facing right now. It is everyone’s responsibility to take care of the environment to make this planet a wonderful place to live. It doesn’t take a lot of money to go green but simple change in working practices is all what is required to reduce your carbon footprint on the environment. Henkel Aquence KL071/2 is the future for our customers and the plant!
HENKEL AQUENCE KL 071/2 delivers multiple benefits:
- Formaldehyde-free* (* <10 mg/kg; testified by TÜV Rheinland)
- Compliant with the European Maritime Equipment Directive (MED) and thus suitable for usage and installation on board of maritime vehicles in the European Union without further approvals
- A neutral pH value and thus a much lower probability of discoloration
- As a one component (1C) product, this grade fulfills D3 water durability class, according to the standard EN 204
- Furthermore, this grade can be upgraded to D4 water durability class, according to the standard EN 204, by adding 5% of the crosslinker AQUENCE Catalyst R.397
- Applications included: Assembly, lamination, veneering, window and door manufacturing
Arrange a trial/sample call 0161 627 1001 or email: email@example.com
Kenyon’s are proud to be Henkel Premium Partners
Posted in: Woodworking
Give us a call on 0161 627 1001