The legislation according to REACH regarding the handling of diisocyanates will change on 24th August 2023. You will need to inform and train your operators using PUR Hot melts or switch to Micro Emissions (ME) PUR Read more
TECHNOMELT PUR 270/5 Fast line speeds up to 80m/min
● Edgebanding as from feedrates of 30-80 m/min
● Edging material: veneer, melamine, polyester, HPL*, PVC*, ABS*, PP*
* Suitability depends on the individual characteristics of the edging material and how it is primed. In case of thick edges pre-tests should be carried out for suitability.
● Reactive hotmelt adhesive system based on
● High initial strength
● Chemical cross-linking within few days
● Forms an insoluble, thermoset film
● High final bond strength
● Very high heat resistance (> 150 °C) and cold flexibility
● Excellent water resistance
● Produces tight joints
● Clean working
● Particularly suitable for nozzle application
● Suitable for machine feedrates 30-80/min
Flushing the system with TECHNOMELT PUR CLEANER 4 periodically or prior to changing to an alternative reactive hot melt will reduce internal build-up of adhesive residue. Application devices such as wheels and rolls that expose reactive adhesive to the air should be thoroughly flushed at the end of a production run or at anytime when there is build-up and gelling. We recommend for the cleaning of the application equipment TECHNOMELT PURCLEANER ME or TECHNOMELT PUR CLEANER ALL-IN-1. When working with the cleaning agents safety instructions must be considered. Follow also strictly the instructions of the machine manufacturer.
There are no reviews yet.