Tecbond applicators have a UK guarantee against faulty workmanship, materials and malfunction for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
This guarantee does not apply;
- If the applicator has been dropped, damaged due to careless handling or has not been used in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
- If the applicator has been modified in any way.
- If the applicator has been opened or the serial number removed or defaced or the electrical cable has been damaged or replaced.
- If adhesive other than formulations supplied by the manufacturer of the applicator have been used.
- Gas-Tec 600 from a warranty point-of-view, tools which show significant gas contamination will no longer be accepted for replacement under warranty. Always use clean gas !
- Tec glue guns are sold on a return to manufacturer warranty bases
Always use a Tecbond glue stick in a Tec glue gun
- Before you use your Glue Gun
- Why you should only use Tecbond Adhesives with Tec Glue Guns
- Tec Glue Gun Safety Standards
The manufacturer undertakes repair or replacement at their discretion. The tool will be returned to the customer, with carriage paid if found to be under warranty. Seller’s and Manufacturer’s only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of the product proved to be defective. Neither the seller or manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage direct or consequential, arising out of the use or inability to use the product. User shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risks and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.