TEC 305 12mm Craft Glue Gun
It is ideally suited to applications where small quantities of adhesive are required repetitively in model making, arts & crafts, schools and general use. Reaches full operating temperature in 5 minute and will run on most voltages from 110v to 240v.
The narrow profile of the Tec 305-12 aids visibility, allowing the molten Tecbond adhesive to be placed with high accuracy which is idea for bonding delicate items such as sequins and diamante bonding when used with MDJ 018 Precision nozzle.
- Comfortable and easy to use.
- Illuminated ON/OFF switch.
- Reaches full operating temperature in just 5 minutes.
- Adjustable full-hand lever trigger for optimum comfort and metered shots.
- Narrow profile aids visibility, allowing molten glue to be placed with high accuracy.
- Designed to use standard 12mm Tecbond high performance hot melt glue sticks.
- Multifunctional detachable base stand includes a nozzle wrench.
- Fitted With UK 3 Pin Plug.
- Tec 305 is built to comply with worldwide industrial and electrical safety standards
- Full manufacturers one-year warranty when use with Tecbond glue sticks
- Please watch our videos below giving further details about the Tec 305 glue gun
Full Specification Show
- UK Warranty: UK 12 months warranty when used with Tecbond glue sticks
- Voltage: 110-240v UK standard 3 pin plug fitted
- Hotmelt Gun: 190°C
- Lowmelt Gun: 130°C
- Melt Rate: 750g/hr
- Wattage: 120 Watt
- Heater: PTC
- Temp Control: Self-regulating heater
- Power Cable: 1.8m
- Weight: 230g