TEC 820 15mm Glue Gun
Created to suit a range of applications, the Tec 820-15 comes with a built-in temperature control that can be easily adjusted to accommodate a range of glue formulations, from low melt options to high temperature polyamides.
Tec 820-15 uses Tecbond 15mm diameter glue sticks offering a range of advantages over a 12mm alternative, including achieving an increased output of 30% more molten glue per trigger pull, and holding up to 60% more glue.
- Highly efficient melt chamber gives a fast heat-up time of only 2-3 minutes.
- High glue output of up to 2.5 kilos per hour dependent on formulation.
- Thin profile gun body with extended nozzle tip to improve visibility, allowing accurate glue placement.
- Adjustable full-hand lever trigger and soft-feel grip for optimum comfort.
- Detachable base stand incorporating a nozzle wrench and storing the thermostat adjustment tool.
- Illuminated on/off switch.
- Tec 820-15 complies with worldwide industrial and electrical safety standards.
- Designed to use 15mm Tecbond high performance hot melt glue sticks.
Details of the Tec applicator warranty - Click Here
Full Specification Show
- UK Warranty: UK 12 months warranty when used with Tecbond glue sticks
- Voltage: 110 or 240 Volt
- Hotmelt Gun: Adjustable 195°C
- Lowmelt Gun: Adjustable 130°C
- Melt Rate: 2.5kg/hr
- Wattage: 300 Watt
- Heater: Cartridge
- Temp Control: User adjustable thermostat
- Power Cable: 2m
- Weight: 500g