TECHNOMELT PUR 270/5 ME Fast lines speeds and micro emissions
● Edgebanding as from feedrates of 30-80 m/min
● Edging material: veneer, melamine, polyester, HPL*,
PVC*, ABS*, PP*
* Suitability depends on the individual characteristics of the edging material and how it is primed. In case of thick edges pre-tests should be carried out for suitability.
● MicroEmission (ME) contains less than 0,1% isocyanate monomer
● MicroEmission (ME) reduces isocyanate vapours by up to 90%
● High initial strength
● Chemical cross-linking within few days
● High final bond strength
● Very high heat resistance (> 150 °C) and cold flexibility
● Excellent water resistance
● Produces tight joints
● Clean working principally with high machine feedrates
● Suitable for machine feedrates 30 – 80m/min
Flushing the system with TECHNOMELT PUR CLEANER 4 periodically or prior to changing to an alternative reactive hot melt will reduce internal build-up of adhesive residue. Application devices such as wheels and rolls that expose reactive adhesive to the air should be thoroughly flushed at the end of a production run or at anytime when there is build-up and gelling. We recommend for the cleaning of the application equipment TECHNOMELT PUR CLEANER ME or TECHNOMELT PUR CLEANER ALL-IN-1. When working with the cleaning agents safety instructions must be considered. Follow also strictly the instructions of the machine manufacturer.