TECHNOMELT PUR 270/9 ME is an edge banding hotmelt without the obligation to be labelled based on polyurethane for automatic edge banding machines.
- Edge banding as from feedrates of 15 m/min
- Edging material: solid wood, veneer, melamine, polyester,
- HPL*, PVC*, ABS*, PP*
- In case of thick edges pre-tests should be carried out for suitability
- Particularly suitable for softforming
* Suitability depends on the individual characteristics of the edging material and how it is primed.
- MicroEmission (ME) contains less than 0,1 % isocyanate monomer
- MicroEmission (ME) reduces isocyanate vapors by up to 90 %
- High initial strength
- Chemical cross-linking within few days
- High final bond strength
- Very high heat resistance (> 150°C/> 302°F) and cold flexibility
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Produces tight joints
Store in the original tightly closed container in a cool, dry
Shelf-life (in unopened original packaging), months 9
Curing time to final strength 2 to 5 days
Recommended working temperature
in the melting container 130 to 150°C
at the application roller 130 to 150°C
Since the product will cure when it is exposed to moisture, storage and application must be done under dry conditions. For this reason, the product is delivered in airtight containers.
Flushing the system with TECHNOMELT PUR CLEANER 4 periodically or prior to changing to an alternative reactive hotmelt will reduce internal build-up of adhesive residue.