TEC 820 12mm Glue Gun
The Tec 820-12 brings a new level of performance and reliability to the mid-range professional glue gun market.
Built in the UK to the highest standards the Tec 820-12 combines simplicity with quality, making it the ideal industrial gun to use for most bonding applications.
- Adjustable temperature control thermostat, enabling easy adjustment of the operating temperature to suit different glue formulations (from low melt to high temperature polyamides), and to suit different applications.
- Highly efficient melt chamber gives a fast heat-up time of only 2-3 minutes.
- High glue output in excess of 2.5 kilos per hour.
- Thin profile gun body with extended nozzle tip to improve visibility, allowing accurate glue placement.
- Adjustable full-hand lever trigger and soft-feel grip for optimum comfort.
- Detachable base stand incorporating a nozzle spanner and storing the thermostat adjustment tool.
- Illuminated on/off switch.
- Designed to use standard 12mm TECBOND high performance, hot melt glue sticks.
Using non Tecbond glue sticks in this glue gun may cause dripping! Further details click here
Details of the Tec applicator warranty - Click Here
Full Specification Show
- Voltage: 110 or 240 Volt
- Hotmelt Gun: Adjustable 195°C
- Lowmelt Gun: Adjustable 130°C
- Melt Rate: 2.5kg/hr
- Wattage: 250 Watt
- Heater: Cartridge
- Temp Control: User adjustable thermostat
- Power Cable: 2m
- Weight: 500g